[Dailydrool] Ear treatment

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Dec 21 22:50:44 PST 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves in
France.

Okay, this is a stupid question so we'll let the da mum ask it herself!!

Hi, yes it is a silly question, but here goes: what is "rubbing"
alcohol, please? Thanks.

I LOVED Louie's Howleluja Chorus and also LOVED Scooter Pie's
Christmas song.  We have SUCH talented houndies out there.  The Misses
don't 'sing' but Miss Penny is a sitter-upper. At almost 12 she can
still do it with perfect ease!  Miss Polly's claim to fame?  We're
still waiting ....

Hugs to all and drool to all in need from the gurlz

Eleri