[Dailydrool] Update on Bo with colitis, and thank you everyone

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 22:07:52 PST 2009

Thank you to everyone who has written to me in support. You are all so wonderful. I'm feeling a little better tonight and have been given so many wonderful suggestions and good wishes; it is overwhelming.

Bo is a tad better, I think, though still suffering mightily. He ate a couple of bites of food tonight for the first time in two days, and is not screaming, so I am taking that as progress. We'll see how it continues to go--at least things are moving in the right direction. (That sounds bad--a lot has been moving inside him in one direction for sure); but I mean to say I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel which is not an oncoming freight train.

Thank you all again. Val, Bo, and Harley