[Dailydrool] GGBR

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Dec 22 03:28:58 PST 2009

I told my husband about the 61 bassets rescued by GGBR. We can't imagine the enormous task performed by volunteers to save these hounds. I cried too as I thought of the mistreatment and perhaps even cruelty these animals have experienced. When GG has time to write more, we'd like to know if the breeder will be charged. Her time will come, one way or another. In the meantime, I am so thankful that so many people across this world give their time, energy, money, love, and homes to rescue not only bassets, but all breeds of dogs and other animals. I hugged our 2 bassets and prayed that every buppy finds its forever home. It brings to heart the true meaning of giving at Christmas. We will be wrapping our year of coins to send.
Many blessings of love, safety, snooter kisses and joy to all.
Linda & Bill in PA, loving slaves to Buddy & Roscoe (who are loving all the howliday cards they are receiving - thank you!)