[Dailydrool] Thank you for the wonderful cards

Kim brownstoneranch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 05:26:22 PST 2009

I just wanted to thank the people who took the time to send me a Howliday
card.  I could not participate this year and you have given me so much joy
sending me pictures of your hound babiesl

Thanks go out to Connie & Roger and the Bassets, Maryann & Cori and Stella
and last but not least the Chazey Family.  You all have gorgeous kids!!!!

To the Chazey family; I wanted to kiss your hounds face the moment I saw the
Howliday card you sent.  Your Pierre looks just like my Daisy with his lip
curled under.  Daisy looks like that all the time but she always had a strip
of mud across the top of her nose. My Bassets love to go "muddin".

Thanks again for lifting my spirits.

Blessings & Drool to all.

Kim - owned by Daisy Mae, Dixie Belle, Gracie and Zoey