[Dailydrool] Dere. Noooo

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 05:31:38 PST 2009

Dis da Law Firm of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell (ATB) Conley and Cooper.

We heers youse plees for help.
What we gots here is a failyour to comunnykate.

Youse sez "Ise a puppy gotta play" (we heers dis alla time frum Conley) an
youse peepels spect youse to akt likey youse seben yeers old.
Nuffin youse done scept mebbe pee onna bed-- dat reely a not smart fing ta
do an we sujjest youse not do dat no more.
Da ress ob dis stoff we no see nuffin rong.
Youse need ta remine you peepel da followin rools:

1. Enyfing on da floor is mine (or yours in dis case)
2. Enyfing leff onna tebel or counner wiffout a gard dat youse can reech is
yours
3. Enyfing dey set down and walk away frum is yours
4. Dey frow it, dey fetch it
5.If dey kin eet it, youse kin eet it.
6. Lether were oncet anodder aminul an as such shold be deestroit so it no
come beke to life as Zombie Cow. (We watch TB we nose dese fings!)
7. Peepels lib to serve we. Nebber let dem fink odderwise

An here a tip frum ASSociyut Atotunie Conley:

In a pinch, fall on youse back an beg a bewwy rub. Hoomans cannot resist dat
freckel tummy. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So youse peepels ows you apology, box a bixkits, an a belly rub.
Thus spake Nigel, Llewis,Conley & Cooper

(where da heck youse get dat "thus spake" thing, Llewis? Youse reeding books
agin?)

Youse welcome.