[Dailydrool] Drool for Noah

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 04:59:00 PST 2009

Please send drool for Noah. He began having symptomes of heart and/or neorological problems yesterday. Wouldn't eat the night before, seemed fine yesterday morning but when I got home last night was totally lethargic, wouldn't eat, heart pounding out of his chest, and ev entually couldn't walk on his right front leg. He also was arching his neck and looked like he was having small seizures. Took him straight to the all night ER, they kept him, gave fluids and meds for his heart rate. Blood work showed slightly elevated white count. Rest was normal. Sitting in the car with him right now waiting for my vets office to open. Drool please...he is so special!  BTW the vet tech who helped us has 3 Bassets. Told her about the Drool.
Thanks. Maggie Honnold