[Dailydrool] Holiday Cards & Question

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Tue Dec 22 07:35:25 PST 2009

For those of you on the holiday card short list - I promise I will get the cards out as soon as possible.  I shall offer no excuses except the one that I am just always behind.  We thank you for all the wonderful cards we have received.  When I get down, I take the cards and look at all the precious furbabies and happy feelings and smiles come back to me.

I might have missed this, but whatever happened to the person that had the Basset with the collar embedded?  Did he get jail time?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dianne - The Taylor houndies, Morgan, J.D., foster boy Virgil and foster girl, Bella (I'm so pretty!)