[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards

Karen bassett8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:59:52 PST 2009

The Out of Africa Bassets and I would like to thank all of you
wonderful droolers who have sent us Christmas cards, it was a
wonderful surprise to open the post box and find it packed with cards
from all of you.  I am sending cards by return post but they will
arrive after Christmas, so apologies in advance.  Thank you all for
making a sad time so much happier for us, it has been a hard year with
losing the Dadslave in January and now with Pipers diagnosis of
lymphoma.
All we can say is thank you to our wonderful and caring Drool Family
We send drool to all who need it.
Much Love
Coco, Piper and Whisky with Momslave Karen