[Dailydrool] FW: BACK TO THE DAILY DROOL

Donna Goodwin dgoodwin at cfbk.com
Tue Dec 22 10:05:55 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Goodwin
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:45 AM
To: 'Dailydrool at dailydrool.org'
Subject: BACK TO THE DAILY DROOL

My name is Donna and I read the Drool for many years.  Eight months ago
I lost my baby of 14 years, Cleo.  I was devastated and quit the Drool
because it made me so sad.  I cried everyday for Cleo with no stopping
in sight.  However, God works in mysterious ways.  I work at a bank and
all my customers knew about my loss.  About five months ago one of my
customers asked if I would like a five year old female named Hayleigh.
She and her husband had three bassets and were having to get rid of one
because they were house dogs and they were moving from a house to a
travel trailer.  Well, to make a long story short, Hayleigh is now a
member of the Goodwin family and doing very well.  It took her about 2
hours to make herself at home and part of the family.  She is so loving
and I haven't cried since she came, though I think of Cleo everyday and
she will always have a special place in my heart.  I'm glad I decided to
come back to the Drool.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR
FURBABIES!!!!!!!

Donna and Hayleigh