[Dailydrool] Urgent info needed

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue Dec 22 10:32:33 PST 2009

OK, really quickly, I need suggestions as to formula preparation for
puppies under 10 days of age (eyes not open yet) that were left in a box
on a porch this weekend and I just got called about them. There were 7,
but 3 have died. Caller says other 4 doing well... don't know what she's
been feeding them, but doubt it's right thing. Will be asking our vet
here if he has formual on hand, but if he doesn't there may not be any
to be had in this relatively small town.

Riche