[Dailydrool] ho ho ho Merry Christmas

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 10:40:27 PST 2009

Well, what can we say about Christmas ????  we  gotz da snow  !  mommy dun
took Maggie an meez out for the nightly  walk   dis is how it tis here at
our house if we don't poop , mom will  kick out as----  oops me means butts,
so we poops den we seez dat mommy  gotz her favorite scarf around her face
coz she always cold !  but daddy  sez witches ( did i spell dat right Maggie )
always cold  hehehe  hahaha . any ways meez grab da end ob mommy scarf and
meez start running and  running an running but mommy still attached   to it
it aint easy  trying to drag her fat  butt round da yard  so Maggie cums
ober ta  help  meez pull to da north and Mags pulls to da south and mommy down
on da  ground choking an coughing and crying,  den laughing, den crying, den
 laughing sum moor,  why we pulls so hard her eyesballs poppin out ob her
head !!!  daddy cums to da back door and mommy cums in da house and daddy
sez   "  HOLY S$%#^  !  you look like you just gotz run  ober by anudder
train !!!  he likes dem trains !!!)   mommy  mumbling dem nasty words and her
nose is  RED an  running like da  faucet , like wen Maggie drools , Daddy
laughing sez she looks like ROODOFF  !!!  who ebber dat is  den she must beez
mad coz she told daddy iffin  he sez anudder word she was goin ta wipe her
nose on him, an he shut right up  ,  real quick like !  Mommy sez she hates
Christmas, she only likes  all dat food and special drinks ?????  she drinks
special stuff all da  time,   whut so special bout Christmas ????

dis be evil Annie and Magie Wags wishing all ob our  Drool family a  very
Merry Christmas !

oh yes  ROODOFF sez Merry Christmas too