[Dailydrool] re what's alcohol

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Tue Dec 22 12:46:26 PST 2009

Thanks to all who have replied to my question.  However, here in
France it is illegal to buy Isopropyl !  Apparently it's used to make
bombs!  Anyway, I have written down all the suggestions and solutions
so will sort it out, don't worry.  You are all wonderful, thank you.

Once again a very happy howliday season to one and all, healing drool
to ALL in need and lurps from the gurlz.

Eleri
(Miss Penny & Miss Polly - HELP, it's raining and we don't like rain)