[Dailydrool] Bob & Twinkle

Tara D'Lutz taranoeld at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 12:39:02 PST 2009

It's Tara, slave to Wally (the Brad Pitt of Bassets) and Capt. Jack the evil pug.

I'm very worried about Bob the DOg, and can't bear anything bad happening to him or his lovely slave, so please, I know we're all sending drool, but we need to go into major production.

Same for Twinkle, who I don't know, but who is a beautiful little girl.

So many furkids going to the Bridge, and so many sad stories-but so many wonderful slaves- thank you all for your stories, and I hope you all have a lovely Xmas-I'll admit this isn't my favorite time of year.  Oh well-at least Jack and Wally will be full of prime rib.

XXXOOO