[Dailydrool] Noah report

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 14:28:20 PST 2009

Noah spent the day at the vets office. He appeared stable but not peppy. They don't know either what has happened but suspect a toxin of some sort. My vet thought it was too sudden onset to be heart but was something external causing the tachycardia. If he needs a cardiac workup we will go to U of Illinois. His eyes are still more reddened than normal. Breathing is much less rapid. He is kind of sad to see.

I brought him home about an hour ago He was able to get out of the car himself. He ate a little of his dry kibble from my hand and drank a little. He then went outside (I went with him to watch) and had diarrhea.
They have him on a pain med and an antibiotic.

Thanks to everyone for the support. So many babies in need. We send drool and prayers to all
Love and Snooters, Maggie
Hollyberry (I be gad my brudder be hom)
Noah (what's the big deal?  I glad to be home too. Wish my mom would stop cryin)