[Dailydrool] Noah report

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 16:46:21 PST 2009

Did you do any holiday cleaning, especially floors or rugs/carpets, in the
last day or two?  There are a lot of cleaning products that can be very
toxic, and Noah is staying on the floor versus being up and around on all
four legs, he could be breathing fumes or literally rolling in something
toxic.  Just a thought.  The girls have all toes crossed for Noah.

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net