[Dailydrool] calendars and Bob

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 06:01:20 PST 2009

I absolutely love my Senior Hounds calendar.  It's hanging up and I can
see a huge picture of a houndie all the time.  I love poring over the
smaller pics and the Bounders on the back.  I also tore into my DD
calendar and looked at each page.  The one for Maw-Maw is wrapped and
ready to go.

We are worried sick about our king, Bob the Dog.  Wishing him and his
family good news.  And to everyone else dealing with an ailing loved
one, human or otherwise, our thoughts are with you.

Merry Christmas,
Becca, hubby Paul, Angel the mutt and Sylvester the cat
Roscoe P Hunter ATB
*see him on 2009 DD calendar July 28 and 2010 Sept 21*
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703