[Dailydrool] calendar girl - a bit late

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Wed Dec 23 06:18:49 PST 2009

We have been away from home - and the calendar - and missed our calendar girl's day this week. Zoey was dressed in her therapy dog holiday collar, sending a milk bone toast to all. Opposite her was our collection of hound ornaments on the "basset tree." When we began collecting them we thought how many can there be? Shelly of ABC's Slobber Shoppe will tell you there are always more!

Nancy Kay kindly combined the images for us into one. Thanks Nancy!

Best wishes to everyone for happy holidays, safe travel and a happy 2010!

Linda, Lynn and Zoey - and Annie ATB