[Dailydrool] Raw Armpits HELP!!!!

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 06:30:01 PST 2009

I know this has probably been discussed before on the Drool, but I never paid attention.  Now we have moved to a humid climate and this week we are in snow covered Ohio.  Ella's armpits are raw and I did not even notice it until this morning.  I cannot believe I missed this and I feel terrible.  Does anyone know what I can get to help this.  We are not home, so the vet is not an option until next week when we return home.  HELP!!!

Diane, mom to Ella Louise