[Dailydrool] maybe hematoma

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:22:40 PST 2009

My lady Bianca has something that looks like a hematoma on her ear--about

3/4 inches in diameter.  I've been giving her the cottage cheese-flaxseed oil mix.  (She

also has 2 little fatty cysts on her chest area)  I really do feel the hematoma has gotten smaller an drier.  She has a vet app't. on Monday, so we'll see what happens.  Wonder if it

will dry and shrink so it won't have to be lanced.  Does anybody know about this possibility? (couldn't find anything in the archives)

Sandra-

slave to Bianca (why doesn't she just leave me alone)

  April 7, 2010 calendar girl