[Dailydrool] People drive me crazy

Plumcatcher at aol.com Plumcatcher at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 12:11:34 PST 2009

Merry Christmas to all.

I think it is awful that so many want to get rid of their dogs.  I  feel
that when you choose a dog that you do it for life, just like when you  choose
to have a child.  I don't know why so many don't keep them.   Yes, with the
hard economic times, there are probably some that just can't  afford to do
it ~ but I don't believe that to be true of all as you can often  times get
help from local organizations for your pets, too.  I just hope a  lot of
people don't choose a dog this Christmas only to try to give it away in a
month or two.

If I could I would adopt another rescued houndie, but right now with our 15
 yr. old dalmation Cori Vette who is very frail, and our 2 year old Miss
Stella  the OEBE I have enough to deal with, but in the future we will more
than likely  look into another rescue dog to adopt.

Enjoy your holidays with the houndies, too.  We have presents for both  our
dogs for Christmas morning.

Drool to all in need.

Miss Stella who owns Mary Ann