[Dailydrool] Happy Holidays!

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Wed Dec 23 14:30:35 PST 2009

We would like to wish all our friends on the Daily Drool a very Merry Christmas!!  We were unable to join the list this year after sending and receiving cards for three years.  I really miss receiving all the cards with the pictures of the beautiful bassets.  My Mom passed away in May and this has been a very difficult holiday season for me...I am hoping and praying that 2010 will be a much better year!!  I hope you all enjoy your holiday and have a healthy, happy new year!

Barbara mom to Layla and Opie