[Dailydrool] blair company beware

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:40:00 PST 2009

the blaircompany hada kewl basset fleeze and if you  ordered  it make sure
you cck your credit  cardcause they signed you up for there rewards card if
youordered it online charging your credit card the first month 1.95 for
thetrial  membership(ie easy to miss) andthen if you dontcancelwithin30 days
you are  automaticcaly enrolled andcan't get back without lots  of screaming
a14.95 a month charge

this after market co is crooks  and Blair apparantly knows it andcant getout
of thecontract and I guess doesnt care if their customers pay the price..I
called Blair andtoldthem I wouldnt be a customer anymore and the girl on the
phone said sheunstood shetook these calls all day ever day..

so check those credit cards and be careful..

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr