[Dailydrool] commando crawl?...from the Pwincess diaries..

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:03:14 PST 2009

hmmmmm....The Rutabaga...er...Rudy, the pupster...has been commando crawling
since the day he got got.  Mom brought him home and at 11 weeks he put his
front paws out and crawled whilst his back end was up and back legs pushed
him around...reminded me of a wheelbarrow...but, Mom thought it was so
cute.  He caught on quick and commando crawled everywhere..much to her
delight and my disgust!  I mean why commando crawl for attention...it takes
'the look'...I keep trying to show him but the little rutabaga is still
waiting for his big boy brains to show up on that brown truck...maybe for
Chwistmas??? Maybe not.  Maybe neber!

LilyGurl

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage