[Dailydrool] Baxter needs some drool....

Dana Shumaker danashu at verizon.net
Wed Dec 23 16:00:25 PST 2009

If there's any drool to spare, could some be sent to Southcentral PA for my
Baxter?  He got sick suddenly last night and when he upchucked I thought he
would be okay.  Well, then the pacing and panting started and his legs
started to shake and give out...then, he fell over a couple of times.  Vet
had me bring him in and he was admitted.  Waiting to hear from Dr.
Cindy..Baby Cleo sure is missing Big Bro...We're still sending drool and
good thoughts to all...

Dana