[Dailydrool] Twinkle Toes Update

bonniethorpe at aol.com bonniethorpe at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 17:01:24 PST 2009

 All - wanted to give everyone an update on Twinkle Toes and her surgery. (Sorry this is late - but with all my Christmas shopping still to do and a couple of Basset transports, things have been crazy!) Twinkie had surgery yesterday, Tuesday, and made it through just fine. The surgery took a little under two hours. The ruptured disc was in the middle of her back but the doggy neurosurgeon said that she should make a good recovery. Twinkie will come home either Thursday or right after Christmas depending how she does tonight. Now comes the hard part-the recovery and rehab!

Thanks to everyone that has asked about her and helped her. She has made a huge step towards her recovery.

BTW - We will keep Twinkle Toes blog updated with the latest information:
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=sh48afdab.0.0.dwzyzedab.0&p=http%3A%2F%2Fcbhrtwinkletoes.blogspot.com%2F&id=preview

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks!

Bonnie Thorpe