[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas to all Droolers and their babies!

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 16:36:15 PST 2009

being a new mom to Gus, this christmas is very special to me and i hope you
 all have a very special holiday with your babies.  this community is a
dream come true for me, and something i look forward to reading each and every
 day.  my heart soars with good news and breaks with sad news as i feel we
are a family.
our wish for all of you that this season brings joy to you, your family and
 friends and your precious furends.
gus doesn't drool, but he's sending soulful wishes for peace to all of  you.
Susan, loving slave to Gus

when his stocking came from the tana gurls, they included a few milkbones
with it, so i put them in the stocking and hung it with care.  he sniffed
it out and just sits under and stares at it.  it's the funniest thing to
watch.  and wait til he sees what else will be stuffed in it!  i can't  wait!