[Dailydrool] People like you Chris Bly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:53:39 PST 2009

People like you are the reason there are nice things that happen in the
world.
You are the reason that there is hope for the lost, the strayed, the
abandoned.
Your are the person who sees beyond the words, beyond excuses and is able to
look into the deep brown eyes and see the love and the confusion, and think
"One more, I can do One More..." and somehow you do.
You're the one who makes the rest of us remember that we need to give,
That we need to care,
That we too, need to help.

Hang in there. You do good.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper, who have no clue how lucky
they are.