[Dailydrool] Christmas Greetings

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 17:32:23 PST 2009

To all my fellow droolers, I wish to wish all of you my wishes that all had
 marvelous  a Christmas filled with love and happiness and peace. You all
are special to me, and I am glad to be a part of this wonderful group that
is so  supportive and comforting and helpful.  May God bless all of you and
grant  you all the best for the upcoming new year.  Ben and Charlie send
snooters  to all the hounds out there.  I hope that all of you had as nice  a
holiday as we had at our house.

DDropp