[Dailydrool] Marry Christmas From Hunter and the Pack!!!!!

Shelli Hart fireangelgp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:07:05 PST 2009

Marry Christams to all. We hope you have a great day and get what you
want... Dont forget the houndies and I hope they get all the treats and toys
thay want!!!! Drool to all those that arnt feeling well and hope you feel
better soon. Now a note from Hunter!!!!

Howll oooo all,
 Me have been realy busy. Me moved to a big house and there are lots of new
sents to smell. Me have a big yard to run in... Me love it!!! Me want all my
drool friends to have a Marry Christmas and hope you get what you want....

Hugs and Drool to all,
Mom Shelli and Hunter Harley and Levi!!!!!