[Dailydrool] Fwankie say, MEWY CHWISTMAS!

Robin Wherley robindw at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 20:55:48 PST 2009

Dis bee Fwankie. Me bee wishin evewybody a mewy chwistmas!!!

Me bee layin on da sofa wight now, sleepin next to Daddy. Wee had a scare
earlier when Marquis had to go to da emrrgencie vet because he bee having
twubble bweathing, but he bee betturr now, sleepin on da footton. Tank goodness!
Me bee vewy, vewy upset when Marquis go to doctrrs. Me bee qwite da cwy-babie,
mommy sez.

Roley be sleepin on da ottoman. She ate all hrr food tonight, so no
extwa snackie frr me when she bee sleepin. :(

Mommy and Daddy bee happy when we all is happy, so they bee
vewy happy wight now. :) So why dey not gib me more food??? And why dey clean
me ears on CHWISTMAS EVE? And why dey bee sayin mee getz bath tomowow – it’s
Chwistmas Day, for basset sakes!!!! No, no pwezentz furr me. Nosurree.

Tink of me tomowow when you bee eating yummy food and
getting bellee wubs. Mee bee wet and misewable.

Mewy Chwistmas, evewybody!!!!

Wuv and ahrooooooos.....
Fwankie

(and Robin