[Dailydrool] Mack

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:05:00 PST 2009

Why am I sitting here typing at 10:55 on Christmas Eve?  Because my son left us with a peeing gazelle to watch tonight.  Ninja has tried to eliminate him by being fierce.  The teenage slave is not watching him and I don't want to.  He is a puppy and has peed on at least three floors.  After a station break, I have returned.  Mack was almost eaten by Maggie.  She wants all treats and Mack doesn't have sense enough to back off.  I guess he will learn fast.  there wasn't any blood this time.  Just a lot of squealing and bellowing.

I am now off to fire up the shampooer.  there are at least three spots in here.  I really love puppies.  I do.  Just not here and not right now.  And the son who introduced us to this lovely little pee-er is off to play for midnight Christmas services.  So we get to spend even more time refereeing.  All is quiet.  Too quiet.  I need to go find out why.

Santa should be coming soon.

The very annoyed Southern Illinois girls and one bouncy Mack with the wild hidden kitty boys and a sleepy foodslave