[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas everyone!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Dec 25 07:58:26 PST 2009

I was trying to get a newsletter out from the Bounders,  but time got by me once again.

We all want everyone to know how much you all mean to us.  Your support, whether by drool,  financial support, a note of encouragement, or  prayers have all been so appreciated this past year.
The Bounders enjoyed a special breakfast this morning after we got all the peeppee spots cleaned up.(it is raining after all here and I could not expect them to dampen their feets!)
We have steamed shrimp and crab legs as our special dinners, so there will be no cooking all day long for them to "endure".  But we will be cooking up a turkey, as we do about once a week for their enjoyment.  Our old one Mick demands his turkey each meal.

Our prayers and drool are always going out to those who need it,  too many ailing lately and far too many going to the bridge.  It does amaze me though,  how the hounds seems to take transitions so much better than we do.

Our love and gratitude to you all for the care and love you give each of yours.  Thank you for your support, not just to Senior Houndsabound,  but to all rescues.

With much love,
wen, Pat, and the Bounders.....Dudley, Simone, TC, Petey, Hazel, Bona, Esty, Logan, Buddy Love, Mick, Jenny, Bert, Delta Burke, Valentine, Suzi, Lucas, and Bunnie,   and live ins,  Jacob, Willow and Scoo Baby