[Dailydrool] Greetin's frum da Hounds

L.K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 10:39:50 PST 2009

Happie Howlidaz frum da Houndies in San Marcos, Texas!   Penelope, Jasmine, Pelly, and Addie-Lou Roo say have a happy day!  Mama an' Grandma sez hello, too.

Dis is Addie-gator (aka Addie-Lou Roo, still da Baby Kangaroo-Basset).  Mama is lettin' me write on her compooter mashine to say Christmas Greetin's to all da peeples and houndies ('n even da kittie-katz 'cause it's Christmas) of da Daily Drool.   Pennylope is supervisin'  and helpin wit da writin' and Pelly an Jassy are helpin' Mama make da feeest in da kitchen.  Grandma beez sleepin' in her rumbly chair.

Mama said to tell everbuddy dat she bee a liddle behind on da' Droolz 'cause she been bizzy helpin' Grandma after her surgery on her shoulderbonz last week, so she don' know all da nooz.  She says we houndies need to send lots of Drool to everbuddy for whatebber dey need it for, 'cause drool be magicle stuff to help everbuddy feel good.

We hopes everbuddy has a byutefull Christmas an' a Happy New Year.  Blessin's to everbuddy wherevver you is!

Addie-Lou Roo Metzler, Christmas scribe
Penelope, Supervizin' Houndette
Pelly ("I am NOT a reindeer"), kitchen dog
Jasmine (WOOOOOF!), assistant to da kitchen dog

Lisa and Rita Metzler (Mama and Grandma, respectively)

L.K. Metzler
San Marcos, TX   toppogigio at yahoo.com     "A dog wags its tail with its heart." - Martin Buxbaum     "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." -- Andy Rooney