[Dailydrool] Bleeding Ears

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 16:59:33 PST 2009

I think I got your beat on this one Georgie,  several years ago, I had
just brought my miniature Dachshund ( FERGIE  ATB )  home from having  her
teeth cleaned, well we come in the back door and for no known reason Lucy my
Basset  ATB  turned on  Fergie , well  this spunky 11  year old grabbed Lucy
by her ear and hung on and Lucy was howling trying to  shake  this 11 lb Doxy
 off of her ear and Fergie was hanging on for  dear life,  well to make a
log story short,  Fergie ripped two teeth  out of her mouth and Lucy ended up
with a three inch tear in her ear , so we  head back to the vets and Fergie
had to have two teeth pulled because they broke  off from being flung
around the room and Lucy had 7 stitches put in her ear,  that total  cost was
almost  $500.00 for one teeth cleaning,   then two more teeth pulled with
another sedation and seven  stitches  in Lucy's ear,  what a day and the inside
of my car looked  like  I had murdered something, blood every where

we want to wish everyone on the Drool a very Merry Christmas,  our day  is
over and everyone had a great time,  Mags and Evil annie are  exhausted
from all the company and mommy was mean and said NO Table Food  we are not
going to the emergency vets this holiday weekend !!!!!!!!!  but  Evil Annie did
swipe part of a cherry cheesecake that was to close to the edge  of the
table, she thought someone left it there just for her  bwahahahahahahaha
!!!!!!!!  Dad person was impressed with mommy  making a center piece for the
table,  said he thought he was married to "  Martha Stewart " can't tell you what
mommy said to daddy !!!!!!
bwahahaha !!!!!!

Marlene  Mags and Evil Annie