[Dailydrool] A Elder Clara Christmas

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 17:20:29 PST 2009

Momma here--which has been on the absent list and we are sorry, we send drool and prayers to all in need, and wish each and every one of our beloved drool friends best wishes and health and happiness for the holiday season. We recieved so many wonderful cards this year and I cherish them all and thank everyone for thinking of us.
The Beach Gang has been busy the past few days with company coming and going and the houndage is exhausted,
Elder Clara is so tired she has motored to the bowl, and went back to bed,
Elder Clara has reason to be this tired. Brudder Elwood was fit to be tied to tell this story which I politely refused---
Wonderful friends came for dinner and a gift exchange last night, as we have done for at least the past 30 years. Judi is fondly known as the Kat lady, but she loves the hounds with all her heart--(well, she did-). Judi brings the hounds tons of treets, food, toys everytime she visits. Last night was no exception. She hauled in a case of treets, plus 3 stuffed Christmas bags full of treets, along with dog food. We had everything in the living room as we all sat on the floor, the boys in the crates watching the fun, as we joked and opened a few gifts.
Somewhere, Elder Clara got a whiff of treets. Never had we seen Elder Clara like this. The Ol gal went on a mission, the snooter was in everything and then she hit pay dirt. She found a huge bag of treets, and decided she would open them herself since she got no assistance. Next she ripped up presents, she went after the case of treets--(I am not kidding when I say case)- she was into everything, she was like a puppy, We laughed and had such a nice time, and Clara finally laid down next to me after getting her limit of goodies.
As Elwood would say--Den it Heppin.
Judy was sitting behind Elder Clara-(in the danger zone) telling a story and all of a sudden she gagged, she choked, and sank to the floor. I yelled her name, I thought something terrible had happened.
Terrible was not the word for it--Elder Clara had lit off a gas bomb that was capable of crumbling the foundation,  poor Judi couldn't breathe. The OEBE Queen of Farts was giving back, she must of been saving this one for at least a month--Elder Clara closed her eyes and never moved. Apparently her gift was delivered, it was time for a power nap.
Despite the aroma, a nice time was had by all.
Now you know why da Brudder is NOT telling this story---

We hope everyone has had a wonderful season, and we count the blessings for what we have, and as always we send drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz