[Dailydrool] Smudgie and Cindy Lou

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Dec 26 10:21:36 PST 2009

I've posted recently about Smudgie and Cindy Lou losing
their momma, Karen Johnson, to cancer earlier this month.
Well, these sweet, beautiful girls went to their new home in
Marietta, GA, on Christmas Eve.  This family has had bassets
before and consists of a mom, dad and teenage kids who
totally fell in love with Smudgie and Cindy Lou at first sight.
They will be just about 20 minutes or so from Chuck and he'll
be able to visit them so this works out well for everyone.

Thanks so  much for the interest and concern for Smudgie
and Cindy Lou and for Karen, too.  Many, many cards were
sent to Chuck and we now know that donations in Karen's
memory can be made to Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia
or to the American Cancer Society. Feel free to contact
me off list for any further information.

A sad event but a happy ending for Smudgie and Cindy
Lou . . .

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Pw Bosley