[Dailydrool] Turkey & Sprouts

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 26 13:15:07 PST 2009

We hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas so far.  Dad-slave cooked the turkey Christmas Eve, and then let it cool for a while.  We gave Morse a small amount of turkey and came into the lounge to watch TV.  Normally he follows and sleeps at my feet.  This time, however, he remained at the kitchen door, gazing lovingly at the turkey in the roasting tray.  We sniggered and continued to watch TV.  A few seconds later, a quiet, but persistent whine started, more of a grumble really - and didnt stop - and the drool was constant.  We had to move the turkey out of his view back into the oven and clearly say 'All Gone' (he knows that one) before he would move.  Every time the turkey has come out of its resting place since, this scenario starts again.  Morse had some Christmas dinner yesterday (turkey) and we included a couple of mashed up sprouts too - oh lord, we paid for that later - I was just glad he wasn't too close to the woodburner or
 there could have been an explosion - Elder Clara, you have competition from your lubs.  I think the air was green and I was choking on sprout fumes.
We send turkey drool to all in need -

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB