[Dailydrool] Tails and Tips

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 17:12:07 PST 2009

I was always told that the white tip tail was desirable and that they were
bred this way so hunters could see them in the fields.  All 6 houndies in my
gang have white tip tails.  Chloe my (niece basset who is visting over the
holidays) tail is the same two tone color from base to tip.  Maybe it is a
trait in the bassets that are brown and black?  She has white on her paws
and two white stripes on her nose.  I will never tell her that she is
"different" as it could hurt her feelings or make her a diva.

We send drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang