[Dailydrool] white tipped tails

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:40:46 PST 2009

our Trudy has 3 white hairs on the end of her tail.

On the food gulping we bought a bowl that is indented with a big rim,we just
flip it over and she has to eat around the circle it forms.

The suggestion of tea to wash the floors sounds great,will give it a go.

Got our third foster today,a beautiful boy of 1 named flash and he is
quick.One of other fosters has turned aggressive towards some of the other
dogs,I was told that is why she lost her home as she was beating the hell
out of the male dog,any suggestions on something I can do?If this doesn't
resolve we will have to move her to a different foster home.