[Dailydrool] Bloat

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 19:46:45 PST 2009

Again, from experience, I can tell you it is possible for a bloating dog to vomit if there's food in the digestive tract forward (closer to the mouth) of the gas/twisted part. That said, once that's cleared out it is unlikely that they'd be able to vomit.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB (the source of all this bloat knowledge...)