[Dailydrool] tail tip

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 27 00:04:20 PST 2009

Beau is mostly black and white with just a little white on his chest, he looks alot like a bloodhound, there is no white on the tip of his tail.  When he is concerned his whole face wrinkles up.  The other day I was making eggs and I left the remaining 7 or 8 eggs in the crate on the counter as I turned to cook the eggs.   I heard "crack" and all the eggs were now on the floor, broken of course courtesy of Beau.  I hollared and he looked up at me and I looked down at him with fists on my hips trying to decide what to do, he seemed to think about it and decided he was in big trouble and what makes MomPerson say Good Boy, so he sat, hoping that would do.  It did , I laughed and he and Honey ate the eggs , cleaning the floor very nicely.  Buttercup sniffed and walked away, could it be the presentation or her dislike of raw eggs.  I don't know if we would qualify for a dog show but I think he is gorgeous.  Sue K MomPerson to Buttercup  I have plenty of white on me and I have high standards in foood presentation.  Beau  I am so glad the sit thing worked, maybe I should practice that Down thing she keeps trying to get me to do,  I might just need it.  Honey Can you do that egg thing again?  and the Clawed one GW Eggs?  Jprdy Sit?!  and Loki I want whatever they get, I think and Mickey the demented Coclateil  You sit On eggs dumb houndies