[Dailydrool] Nail day for Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 08:18:04 PST 2009

My goodness what big, sharp teeth Mr.Conley has, and what a bad little boy
he is to try to use them on MomPerson!
Everytime I do his nails he is marginally worse than the time before,and
because he is being shown I see a major problem looming ahead, rubbing it's
hands together and chunkling in an evil manner.
He starts fine,leaping onto to the bed and rolling over even tho he clearly
sees the cutters. (No--no dremel for Conley. The Dremel is a monster that
once must have gotten loose at night and tried to suck out his brains (hahah
that's a MomPerson joke) because the Dremel sends him into full blown,
anal-empyting, urinating, fight or flight.)
We do a few minutes of cuddle in case that's what he has in mind and then we
cut a nail.
WOOOHOOOO
Oh no I'm not doin any more of THAT!!
So, while he chews on my hand (not hard-- enough to display his displeasure)
I chop away. Jackie wants them shorter..
So far he has not bitten me. We know this because he still lives.
Guess it's time to double-team him: one person with really good goodies
(dad) and me with the cutters. Snip-feed/snip-feed.....it'll be worth it in
the long run,right?

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper (ain't nobody never touchin MY
feet again.)