[Dailydrool] white tip on tail Miss Becky

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 27 08:42:20 PST 2009

Well thank heavens they have it.  I read that it is a bred thing
so hunters would know where they were in long grass. I have
resorted to tying the flourescent tape  on Becky's  when we lived in Airdrie cuz she was after gophers, rabbits and just plain
deaf when I was yelling. One time I found her resting while
I was yelling.The article said when in packs each basset goes
their own way so they catch little but make a not of noise.

A friend was with me and she tried calling softly because
she said I was scaring her. No luck there either and the
poor rabbit (although safe) was wondering where that
barking machine came from
Georgie and  Miss Becky