[Dailydrool] Wood floor cleaning, and Basset Tales

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Sun Dec 27 09:34:15 PST 2009

We have wood floors and I have always used Murphy's oil soap. I think it
kind of moisturizes the wood and makes even our old floors look somewhat
better. So maybe you would want to try that. All the Masterpiece Bassets
have white tips on thier tails that are furiously wagging most of the time!
(A happy bunch) This year I think Zeke wanted to return his Christmas
present , however. It was a set of red and green squeaky vinyl play toys
that said HO HO HO all over them. He took one sniff and WAS AFRAID OF
THEM!!!!! So that HO HO HO  turned into a NO NO NO!!!!! LOL!!!   Being the
great fellow that he is , he watched our presents being opened with rapt
attention, and then went over and grabbed his favorite stuffy(a big stuffed
squeaky Hound's Tooth) and threw it up in the air as if to say "I just love
your company!" They are such characters aren't they? And amBASSETers of
goodwill! They make us better people with their example.    Debbie and the
Masterpiece Bassets