[Dailydrool] soldier's hound

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Dec 27 17:20:28 PST 2009

Hi Terry,

I am waiting for tomorrow to call Martha to see if she has a number for me to contact the Father to find out all the info.  I have a couple of contacts here in California that may be willing to foster.  I would foster but my little house is pretty full with the 3 kitties, the guinea pig, Ruby Doo, my 4 houndies, 2 foster houndies (that are needing a lot of TLC) and my niece basset.

I am hoping this is not a surrender and we can work with the Slave.  I will update when I find out the information.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang