[Dailydrool] Dem Toebones, an odder stuff

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 18:25:00 PST 2009

Deer Conley. Dis Brudder Elwood. I beery proud ob youze puttin up a fite fur sabin da toebones. Ob Course Brudder Elwood a master at dis, so iffin youze need sum advice just let da Brudder know. Dere dat handled. Momperson nebber know how liddel Conley found out bout dis.

Now Mr Roland, Duke ob ears is a wantin to know bout how old Elder Clara is. Brudder Elwood here to tell ya she older dan dirt. Elder Clara bout 14 1/2 now, an dat old hag bit Brudder Elwood on da snooter da odder nite. Why iffin da toofz don't git ya the smell frum her pie hole will. My hebbins, dat one gots it comin from the front and da back. Here I was a just passin by and she reach out an grab da Brudder. Dis a unprovoked attack on the bodie ob da Brudder. Why den the next nite we gots more company and why she load it up off da floor and race affter da Brudder. Brudder Elwood gittin liddel worried, why a guy ob me sature gonna hab to take sum action, she gittin out ob hand, an speakin ob out of hand, Sister Daisy gittin bout as bad. Ebbry time I be in me crate here she come, prance rite by, wag da tail, an today be da worster. Auntie Pam come on ober, youze know she be Momma to Henry and Thelma, well she bring real nice treets, oh they so gud, but me an Brudder Jake in we crates cause dem woomans out dere talkin and a chatin, and they seys it be grown up time. Momma gib Sister Daisy nice treet. Daisy come on to me crate, show me da treet, and she go outside--I hearin all dis frum me crate, she go around da pool, around da deck and down to the tree waaaaaay on out dere. An she bury da specuil treet an cober it up wif her snooter. Den she come back into me home an beg fur another one. Brudder Elwood is a bangin him headbone why I nebber, but I gib dis a fink. She settin up da Brudderz. She knowz we gots snooterz like no odder and we would find dis specul treewt. Momma said  Daisy went out a lookin many hours later, but Momma had already went out and got it. Sabe Sister Daisy. HA, now whut was she finkin???

Well Brudder Elwood out ob wurdz tonite, tamorrow we back to normalz, so we send drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz