[Dailydrool] New Hound News for 2010!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Dec 27 18:17:09 PST 2009

Senior Houndsabound has a monthly news e-letter we send out around the first of every month.  Many of you already have signed up to get it,  but there are a lot of new folks lately, it seems,  so wanted to post about it again.
For 2010,  we have an addition that I am sure many of you will enjoy!   I won't ruin the surprise, so if you are interested in receiving, via email,  the newsletter of the Bounders,   please email me off list and I will add you to the list.
There is absolutely no charge to get this,  we do this, just cause I love to tell you all about the Bounders this way!

You can contact me at  houndsabound at att.net

The drool bucket is overflowing for those needing it!

arooos!
wen and the Bounders