[Dailydrool] Small amount of drool

Ross Houndage mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 07:58:54 PST 2009

Hi all,
If anyone has a small amount of drool to spare, Bud could use it. He had two cysts taken off a week ago. The one on his side is healing well, but the one on his foot is infected. It is right next to the pad, and getting irritated by the snow and ice. We had freezing rain Fri nite and everything was very crispy the next morning. I heard Bud bark outside and he was sitting in the yard, holding his foot up and it was bleeding. I carried him in and cleaned it, but it was quite swollen and red. I drove the hour to PetsMart in Plattsbugh to get Muttluks to cover his foot, but it was more swollen and red yesterday. I talked to the vet last night and  I am soaking it and putting ointment on, keeping it wrapped and using the boot for outside. I am working late today and tomorrow so we have an appt on Weds to see the vet but will make an emergency visit tonight if it isn't better. I hope it's OK because we are getting the snow from the midwest today/tonight and it is quite a mess out there. Thanks!
Synthia and Bud and all the rest