[Dailydrool] Fence Patrol

Sandy Wheeler sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:35:21 PST 2009

Linda asked if anyone else had fence patrols.  DH and I were just talking
about that this morning.  Our pack has paths worn in the fenced yard around
the perimeter  and several bisecting the yard to connect with it.  We have
almost a foot of fresh snow and the paths through it are identical to the
ones underneath.  They always patrol single file first thing when they go
out.  They also have a "safe" place in the yard so when they are running and
chasing each other they go there and no one can get them.  They also have a
"safe" spot in the house (on their dog couch under the window) when they are
playing wild.  Who ever is being chased will jump on the couch (going full
tilt) and the others will surround but not touch them until they jump off.
They are sooooo much fun!

--
Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)