[Dailydrool] Fence Patrol

Deborah Roberts D_Roberts at acs.org
Mon Dec 28 08:49:30 PST 2009

Clarabelle is like a Marine.  As soon as she goes out, she patrols the
entire perimeter of the yard.  She'll do this several times a day.  God
help any poor bird, mouse or baby rabbit she comes upon.  She's a really
sweet dog, but has probably killed more creatures than Ted Nugent.

Roscoe doesn't patrol as much.  He'll chase squirrels along the fence
and root out the birds from the holly bushes, but other than that he
mainly sits on his chaise lounge and keeps and eye on things.  He will
announce his presence with authority from time to time which drives the
vampires that live next door nuts.  They've lived there since October
and we've never seen them in the daylight.  Even when I worked nights, I
went out in the daylight quite a bit.

Debbie

Owned by Clarabelle and Roscoe

Being Watched Over by Penelope, Stanley and Casey ATB